Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome to the world, Jada Ireland Field!

My baby sister had herself another baby this week!! Little (and boy do I mean LITTLE) Jada Ireland Field was born Thursday, November 19. She weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds, 12 ounces and a lengthy 19 inches. No pictures yet, but I will be sure to share as soon as I receive some. (So, Vangie, that means since you are the only person in the world to read this blog, you will see the pictures that you've already seen.)

Congratulations to the Field family! We can't wait to meet the new addition!!

2 comments:

  1. I read this too and I would like to see pics of little Jada!! Noah looks soooo cute in his costume, what a stud. So you're going to freak! We are having ANOTHER baby!! Due July 1st! WOW! Good luck with finals, you can DO it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so I'm really really slacking on getting pictures out to everyone...now that Mom and Dad are back in UT I'm REALLY in trouble!! You'll get pictures when I get this "two child" situation under control.....So, it may be a while!

    ReplyDelete