Friday, March 5, 2010

Actually...

Noah has developed a fondness for the word "actually." Just tonight I was cuddling with him in bed when I covered myself with the sheet. He doesn't normally like his kumot (blanket), so I will try to cover him without him finding out. If he catches me, I tell him the kumot is for mama, not for him. Tonight, he caught me trying to cover him. I told him, "Noah, it's for mama, not for you." As I pulled the kumot down, he grabbed my hand and said, "well, actually, mama... I do want kumot." Actually. And it sounds so cute when he says it in his tiny, tired, squeaky voice. Actually...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Tiny, tired, squeaky voice! I want to hear it! Usually I hear him making demands at Mom and Dad's! And it's definitely NOT the tiny, tired, squeaky voice you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss that little guy so much. Lucy was asking about "nono" the other day so we had to look up some pictures. I'm glad I found your blog. I love reading stories about Noah. What a champ.

    ReplyDelete