Sunday, April 25, 2010

Allergy Update

Things have been so busy with school I nearly forgot to post an update about Noah's peanut allergy. We took him to his allergist last Tuesday. Noah tested positive for peanut (again), so his doctor ordered another blood test.

I got the results to the blood test yesterday. It came back negative for peanut. Because of the inconsistent results, Noah has to do a challenge test at Primary's in June. I don't know much about challenge test, but when I learn more, I will be sure to keep you all updated!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy, I hope things turn out okay. Congratulations on the 1st year of law school!! You always said you would go and look at you, you're 1/3 of the way there!! I'm so proud of you!! I came across some pics of us at work, you were sticking your finger up your nose in one of them, can't wait to post that one on facebook when you become a big time lawyer hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Noah! I hope he has outgrown his peanut allergy!

    ReplyDelete