Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's a bunny eat bunny world out there, son.

James, Tina and I took Noah to the 25th annual PABAU Easter Egg Hunt. (Wow, I feel old. The Dizon clan participated in the earliest egg hunts.) Noah made off with a pretty good stash.




And, I assure you, that is NOT my butt crack you are seeing. It's my, uhhh... back. Trust me, if that was crack peeking through, you would've heard James AND Tina AND Peejay making fun. (And for my birthday, you can all get me belts. Cute ones.)

Noah's introduction to the cruelty of egg hunts around the 2:00 mark. Brace yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Way to be the BIGGER person Noah! I'm proud of you! Nest time some girl takes your Easter Eggs, feel free to take one from her basket! ha ha ha! Don't worry, just tell her that your Auntie Vangie said it's okay.

    ReplyDelete